Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A New Chapter

Hello, fellow learner!

Through this blog, you can join in on my adventures in Education! This is a new chapter in my journey of lifelong learning: two weeks ago I started a 16-month PDPP (Post-Degree Professional Program) in Elementary Education. Prior to this, I learned about the science of life through a B.Sc. program in Biology. For over four years I have been delivering hands-on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) outreach workshops and camps, and those experiences have led me to the Education profession. (For a little more detail, you can check out my LinkedIn profile.) Here's is a little homage to one of my life's previous chapters, which also serves as an introduction to my penchant for puns:


I have long admired the teachers' blogs that I have found while developing science curriculum. They have inspired me to join the education "blogosphere"! I look forward to expanding on this site as I learn and grow as an educator. In future posts, I hope to include:
  • Links to great teaching blogs,
  • Cartoons with puns,
  • Reflections on my journey through the PDPP, and
  • Curriculum ideas.
Do you have any other suggestions? I would love to hear from you!

Miss B. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment