|My Bullet Journal|
- I am a list-maker and a post-it note fiend.
- Since elementary school, I have relished trips to school and office supply stores.
- Also, I love the aesthetic and feel of writing in a book.
- The physical act of writing helps me to remember and feel calm.
- My bullet journal will not lose charge, no matter how long my day is.
- It helps me to capture the beauty of a work-in-progress.
- I can quickly doodle or sketch ideas.
- With a little bit of washi tape, I have an easy way to keep track of little bits of paper, like the odd receipt.
- This system helps me to
leave some ideas behindprioritize.
- It's nice to be able to access these notes whenever I'm signed in to my Google account,
- The virtual post-its are easier to keep track of than a myriad of paper post-its, and
- I can set an alarm for a reminder based on either time or location.